Thursday 22 November 2012

Ive lost my mind

So ever since i started hangout with my ex, the craziness that is my brain has some to a beautiful halt. The ever annoying voices that fight inside of me have stopped talking. 
There is only silence. 
Only possibility to focus on my work. 
Only possibility for me to come up with creative ideas.
Only possibility for me to try and entertain myself.
With all this new quiet, i realize how boring being alone in my apartment can be. So i've been doing some really weird things to keep myself entertained. I do have a lot of homework to be doing, but one can only do so much homework in a day, until your eyes feel like they're melting and you brain leaks out of your ears. 


So i started doing really strange things. One of which is running around with my lavender bed comforter over my head making weird noises with my mouth like the jelly babysitter from Family Guy. I considered making a video of it but i might lose all my friends. Hahahahhaha 

The other thing is that i draw a lot. Some cool things, but mostly i just deface magazines.
I spent a good half hour in my logistics class screwing around with my pen in ION magazine.







 This is what i do in my free time. Which is pretty hilarious now that i look at it. 
What do youuuuuu do in your spare time?

Speak Soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment