Sunday 13 March 2011

The worst kind of Fever


It started out as the Bieber sniffles, and I let go untreated long enough to come down with a Bieber cold. I thought it would go away on it's own but little did I know I would brake out with a full on 
...Bieber Fever...
It's true folks. I've got it. BAD. In the car on the way to work, I need my 'My World 2.0'. Same thing on the way back. I have the sweaty Bieber Fever dreams that I'm singing "That Should Be Me" to him. I went to see his movie. In 3D. The best part of that whole film was the slow motion hair shaking. 

 






Mmmm Beibs.

I wanna eat him for breakfast!

I should really see a doctor.

OMGGG this last photo I have not seen before. I JUST found it. He still looks like a boy but you can really see the difference in his past shirtless photos.

 I'm such an old lady perv right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment