Saturday 26 March 2011

Hidden Talent.


 To survive high school, I would draw. A talent I kept hidden, because everyone would have thought I was so cool and then I wouldn't have a life anymore...cause they would just want me to draw all day...
I have gone through my archives of doodles. Here are a few.
If Cats and Kiwi's were to merge into Cawi's. Gill and I would have to leave the earth.

that's my brother being subliminally told to do drugs by guitar hero.

Adriano should never be allowed to push the cart at IGA.

Jenni sexually harassing me at school all the time.
I had brown hair at this point.

Brother with sunburnt nipples.


 Okay, thats all you get for now. I'll post more another time. I ate lobster yesterday and I've been sick all day today :( 
Anyone know what to eat when you can't eat anything?

Have a great Saturday night.

1 comment: