Friday 18 March 2011

VEGAS BABY!!


I am 21 years young.


So I am officially 21. It feels weird. The number sounds old but I barely feel 16. Very confusing.
I'm no crazy party girl, so I spent my Bday with the Boss Lady. 
We had our own version of a party.







I got to talk to Justin Nokuka on the phone, I did an interview that will shortly be on Fashinista514's site.


Went to Soba sushi. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT PARTY PLATERS?!?
Cupcakes and cupcake pops from Yuki on Sherbrooke.

back to the studio
Watched Justin Bieber on the new Mac. 
HD Justin Bieber Mmmm.

Went to the Lise Watier "Bora Bora" Cosmetics party. Had a blast! So many nice colors coming out for the summer. Made 3 cocktails that went along with our amuse bouche. My fave was the vanilla sweet potatoe puree with little white chocolate crisps. SO good. I ate 3. hehe :)
They even took the time to get my a happy birthday cupcake. What a sugar filled day!











1 comment:

  1. Your hair is nice. Did you do it yourself?
    Ps. Je t'<3

    ReplyDelete