Sunday 13 March 2011

It's already Sunday again


So by now you probably figured out that Sunday is my only full day off. I use this wondrous day to catch up on blog posts and relaxing. 
Last night I finished my shift around 11:00. So I've been going to Gill's most Saturday nights cause she's about 3 minutes away. So I go and hang out with her and last night we went back to my work for a free drink, yum! It was a strawberry and basil martini. Best martini i've had. It's Vanilla vodka so you can't taste anything, just yummy-ness. :)


Then we tried to go to a few places but we weren't feeling the vibe so we went to Joe's Panini. I think it was Joe's Panani? It was so good. The chicken one is apparently the best, so we ate that one.

Then considering it was 2:30 am and I live a good half hour out of the city, I got to have a sleep over :)
This makes me want my own place so bad it hurts. But friggen money is such an issue. I make just enough to get me to work and back, plus my car insurance and phone bill. Then it's all gone. No shopping, no fun, just serious stuff. BOOO!! 

I finally got around to doing my Yoga Meltdown!! It feels so good to work out again. I got to a point a few months ago that I actually, for the first time ever, said out loud "I like my body". Which is a rare thing for a woman to be able to say and mean. But I meant it, but two months later with not working out and being lazy with the food I eat, I am back to being unpleased. But summer is coming and I need to take charge and get my act together. 
Eat better, work out, sleep well, HAVE SOME FUN, work hard.
Happy Sunday to all of you 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment