Wednesday 9 March 2011

Weird Dreams


This morning I got woken up by my alarm but fell back alseep right away. I wish I could have stopped myself cause I had some weird dreams. Really weird.
*CAUTION=GROSS AND AWKWARD*



First I was looking at my belly button and I noticed I had a small hole beside it so I picked at it and then it started oozing thick rusty water. It was all orange and chunky and I just kept wiping it with my hands and it wouldn't stop. I was getting so scared then it stopped but then a hole near my rib cage popped open and I was pussing pink ooze. Almost like pink jello but not as solid. So I was doing the same with that one and my hands were covered in all sorts of messy colors and liquids. Once again that one stopped but I knew I would pop again and then two wholes on  my collar bones started leaking blue.
 Meaning:To see pus in your dream, suggests that you need to express some aspect of your feeling. You may be harboring some prejudices, attitudes, or some other negative emotion that attempting to be released. You need to acknowledge these feelings and deal with them. Also consider the symbolism of where on the body the pus is located.

 <<To see your belly in your dream, indicates that your are processing and integrating your ideas and feelings from the unconscious to the conscious level. Your dream may also be telling you to trust your gut feeling and intuition= To see rust in your dream, signifies neglect, disappointments, depression or old age. Rust also suggests that you are not utilizing your talents and potential >>
<<To see your ribs in your dream, suggest that you are shielding yourself from heartbreak. In the biblical sense, the rib is symbolic of your spouse= Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love.>>
<<To dream that your neck is injured or sore, indicates a separation between your heart and mind. There is a literal disconnect between how you feel and what you think. You are feeling conflicted= Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad. >>



I was running around trying to clean myself up because this was my wedding day? I was all in white and we were going to get married in my parents garage...with the car in it still... 
My mom was the marier-person and my dad was the best man. The guests were my two grandparents, and two of my distant cousins...no one else?




Meaning:You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself. In particular, it is the union of masculine or feminine aspects of yourself.
To wear a wedding dress in your dream, indicates that you are evaluating and assessing your personal relationship.
If you or someone is wearing a wedding dress in an inappropriate situation, then it suggests that you are feeling inferior or unworthy.

I was about to walk down the isle but one of my cousins was wearing an all purple wedding dress and begged me to let this be her day, so I let her get married...to no one? She walked up the isle and then around the car once and then back up the isle and then she was ready. She said her vows and then my mom said she was married. but not to anyone. Everyone was really happy for her though. Including me! She just looked so good in her purple wedding dress!
When that was over there were a whole bunch of guests, not recognizable faces but I knew they were family. They were talking about my Nanny being sick at home alone...my Nanny passed away when I was 10?


And that my cousin's nephew ate a frog. We were all very concerned for the boy who swallowed a frog...

Meaning:To eat a frog in your dream, represents some unsavory or unpleasant task that you need to perform. If you swallow a whole frog in your dream, then there is something that you need to do or say, that is literally difficult to swallow.
  If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it suggests that a current situation or relationship in your life resembles the quality of that deceased person. The dream may depict how you need to let this situation or relationship die and end it.

Oh yeah did i mention that I rarely have dreams but when I do they are long and have weird details??

 Everyone started yelling at each other cause they couldn't figure out where to have the reception for the wedding that just happened but three more doors grew on the garage and they all opened up to a giant field with lots of dogs running and it was all set up and then the fight was over...I almost don't want to say it but I got tripped by two dogs and then one of them pee'd on me while I was down...
Meaning:To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten.
To dream that someone is urinating on you, means that you are feeling the emotional burden of this person. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes your lacking sense of self-worth.  



So then i had to go inside to wash myself off and some of my friends were talking about nipples and then my sister flashed me her boobs (???) but I looked away in time.And then I undressed in the washroom and my own nipples were all crazy looking and they went all the way up to my chest and I was crying that wouldn't be able to wear a low cut shirt ever again...Plus my boobs were in the shape of tin cans...And then someone started vacuuming so I woke up.

Meaning: To see nipples in your dream, relate to some infantile need. You are regressing into a state of dependency.
Seeing naked breasts can also denote a feeling of exposure and invasion of privacy.

 
Okay cool...so now the few people that were reading my blog have stopped because you think I'm INSANE. But yeah, that was my dream. that's all I remember and that's what this site told me it means.

Lots of unresolved negative feelings, especially in my relationship(the part about bleeding pink from my ribs) lots of good stuff for my business life, trust my gut and that lots of changes are happening.
If I could just get all the bad stuff figured out, seems like I've got lots to look forward to!
Okay guys...I promise next post wont be so weird...unless I have another dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment