Sunday 10 April 2011

Look-A-Like


A woman walked into the restaurant I work at the other day, and I stopped breathing cause I thought Sandra Bullock was walking up to me. It actually took me a full 10 seconds staring at her in front of my face to realize it was not her. The resemblance was actually scary. It scares me that two people can look the same and most likely not share any DNA. 
Here are some people I've been told I look like.

In order of the first one I got, to the most recent which was only a few days ago.

1. Lo Bosworth (from Laguna beach/ The Hills)
Sort of I guess. Similar jaw and eyes. She's got a cute nose though. And a much wider smile.

2. Evan Rachel Wood (best known from 13)
Somewhat I guess? Also a wider smile and cuter nose. Kind of similar eyes?


3. Catherine Deneuve (old french actress)
This one freaks me out because I see it a lot! Buahhskfhsdkjfhdn
I dont want to look at this anymore. Creeps me out man!

4.Christina Applegate (you live under a rock if you don't know her)
One of my favourite actresses, so it was cool to hear. For her, I think we have similar eyes and lips. I used one of her from younger days, cause her face was a bit rounder and I see it way more.

I love hearing I look like other people. It's interesting to see what I look like to other people. Only problem is these ladies have pretty little noses, and I can certainly admit that I do not. 
But I embrace it, learning to love it.
Plastic surgery is great when you really have a problem, but when you start to play god with your face, you're asking for complications. When you're so unhappy with yourself that you let someone cut you open, the problem is not with the outside.

Buahahsdkas I just looked at Catherine Deneuve again. I'm going to find a picture of myself making that face and put it up. It really scares me.

2 comments:

  1. lol. this is a pretty cool post. Some people tell me that I look like Tracee Ellis Ross (I dont see it of course (I have invisible cheekbones unlike her lol))
    I think you look most like the french lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks for stopping by :)
    yeah, its crazy the more photos i find of the french woman, the more it scares me!
    two people from different parts of the world and different generations, looking SO similar.
    crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete