Sunday 17 April 2011

Day and Night


I love to play with makeup, but for the most part, I don't wear much of it during the day.
Here's a look into my daily routine.
And how I change it up for night.

My morning always starts with washing my face.


Right now I'm using Mary-Kay's Velocity cleanser and moisturizer.

Then I put a bit of concealer under my eyes and the rest is covered with Annabelle's mineral foundation.

I curl my lashes with a curler I got from Avon. 
They changed they're foamy part to be rubber so now it doesn't break!

Mascara, what ever was on sale at the time I went. I really cant tell the difference from one to the other.
I started wearing mascara when I was 11 because my only friend started called me "Face de rat"(french for 'Rat face'). I was so little :( I wish I could go hug 11 year old me.

Anyways! Then I pick between bronzer or blush. 
Usually taken from my giant Sephora "blockbuster" case.
I also use Lise Watier's big ass bronzer compact from the 'Bora Bora' collection.


Lips is either Burts Bees or my favorite Mac lip gloss in a nude tint (cashmere I think?).
Boss lady got it for me :) Thanks boss lady!

Sometimes I'll do a bit of eye shadow. If I do for day time it's probably cream all over and a light brown in the outer corners.



When it's night time and I got to my restaurant job, I have to boost my look.
I'll choose between heavy eyes or heavy lips.
If I do heavy eyes, I choose from my zillions of colors in my sephora case.
If I do a heavy lip, it's usually NYC's fuchsia pink.
Or, I'll steel one of boss lady's reds :)
Tonight I went with purple eyes with winged eye liner.



Okay well considering it's 3:25 am Sunday morning... I'm going to SLEEP!!


3 comments:

  1. Dude, I"m at work FML Thanks for giving me something to read. You have nice eyezzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I feel for you my dear. I dont wish anyone to be awake at that time. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that blockbuster case too! I just can't use it anywhere near as efficiently as you apparently - that purple eye looks divine! So perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete