Monday 11 April 2011

Hippy Monday

Pug and I wish you a happy day back to work. 
I got up this morning, did Yoga and then ate a super healthy salad and decided today would be Hippy Monday :)
That right there is my face and hair Au-Naturel.  Yikes!
Pug looks like she's smiling. What a cutie.
Anyways today's salad consisted of: 
cucumber, hard boiled eggs, tomato, red onion, mint and basil.
I always make my own healthy salad dressings.
This one had chilly sauce, spicy mustard, lemon juice, honey and olive oil.
SO GOOD!!
To keep up the hippy vibe, I put my 9$ Walmart dress on as a skirt and my Le Garage crop top on.
I feel so comfy!

I've got a few errands to run today. I'll probably put some pants on for them.

2 comments:

  1. How could a day be anything but hippie when you do yoga & eat such a healthy breakfast?! ;) Love it and LOVE your hair! It's like a golden lion's mane, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete