Sunday 10 April 2011

Internet, dont ever leave me.


Guess what err body!? 
The internet man came today!!
Did you miss me???
Look at my breakfast!!!!!!
Breakfast of champions: 6 chicken nuggets and a huge plate of salad.
Considering breakfast today was at 1pm... lunch of champions?

And some Cappuccino flavoured soy milk.
I dont usually drink soy milk (almond rules) but it's so good I cant help myself!
On today's agenda I'll be finishing the unpacking. It's taking so long, but today should be the finale!
Also it is feeling like spring outside, it is currently 57 F, so I will try to take the pooch for a walk and get some exercise. 

I figured out yesterday that I suffer from allergies!
It's terrible. I had a head ache and a stuffy nose but it happened out of no where so I knew it couldn't be a cold, and then I asked someone if it was allergy season and they said yeah it it! 
So there we go! 
Allergies!
Anyways, time to do dishes and stack the unpacking session.
I'm so glad to have internet again.
Next step, get my own laptop!

Happy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment