Monday 25 April 2011

Going to work. Looking good doin it.


It's that time of day again, time to put on my hostess face.
Here's what I was in the mood for today!



Annabelle's Natural Ivory all over my face, now with a solid base, I cover my whole lid with a bit of a shinyish-bluey-white

 Then I move onto the awesome Mint green color.


All over my lid and a little higher so that you can still see the color with my eye open. I dont have very big eye lids so I gotta compensate.

I pencil my brows in with cream stick of eyeliner, it's not really what it's supposed to be used for, but I love the color it gives my brows.


My angled brush applies a pretty perfect winged eye liner.
Then my mascara.


Eye is finished.

 Bright pink blush and a baby pink lip gloss complete the look.
 Ready for work! Too bad I have to wear all black, I just love color :(
Ring from Aldo, nail polish in Steel Grey from Rimmel London.

Send out love and harmony, put your mind and body in a peaceful place, and then allow the universe to work in the perfect way that it knows how.


2 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup looks amazing! Perfect winged tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! I love your hair, makeup, and ring!!! I never even knew you had a blog lol you have to tell me these things!!

    P.S: I posted pics of my new heels on my blog on Friday, go check them out <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete