Thursday 2 May 2013

10 days in


I want frozen yogurt so bad.

But i can't have it :( so i drink tea instead. (its not the same)
Im not sure if its allowed in my cleanse but I've been eating a lot of sushi.
Its so yummy!!
I know I'm not allowed mayonnaise, anything fried, white rice, sugar or soy sauce.
which i had all of the above in my sushi.
so maybe the sushi i ate I'm not allowed but if i asked for brown rice sushi with no tempura or spicy mayo and just ate it with no soy sauce.
but then what is the point of eating sushi??!!

anyways, other than sushi i don't have any kind of cheat meals.
i follow my regiment straight and clean. 
sautéed veggies with rice noodle
tofu sandwiches
salad with apple cider vinegar and all kinds of greens

for breakfast I've been on a buckwheat pancake rampage!
They are super simple to make. 
one cup of pancake mix,
 one cup of almond milk, 
1/4 cup of egg whites 
and for fun, 
one scoop of my Vega chocolate protein powder.
Vega is all plant based so its not cheating :)


i also slather them in all kind of natural peanut spread. Macadamia, cashew and almond are my faves.
and the best of the best part is that you can wrap them and put them in the freezer and when you're in a rush to get up and eat in the morning, you just put it in the toaster and VOILA! its like a fresh toasty chocolate pancake ready to be eaten!

I love the buckwheat pancakes the best because they're really heavy and just one or two small ones fill you up for so long and you're not full of bad flour and yeast.
Tea is fun. i had a 20$ gift card to spend at Davids Tea so i went with my boyfriend and we got a whole bunch of yummy teas! and for my birthday my friend got me a tea set!
so I've been serious about the brews.


Green tea and jasmine.
Sooooo yummy.
looks kind of crazy.
but its really good.

20 more days. possibly going to cut out the sushi.
time for more tea! 
YAY!!
*sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment