Friday 15 March 2013

My boss hit me....



Not even surprised at this point. 
When i told myself things could not get worse, obviously they did.

I got fired from my job at the tanning salon. Actually so happy it happened, my boss was the biggest douche I've ever met. Rude, sexist, over all not a smart guy. 


So he tells me I'm fired because:
1. I didn't come in the friday after being drugged and was hospitalized. he knows the whole story and told me i was irresponsible for going out a night before i had work. Even though he knows i was working an event and did not get drunk at all. But okay, sure, what ever you say...
2. Since the accident I haven't been smiley enough with the customers and i should not greet them from the desk, i should stand up when they come in and use the computer from a standing position. Although it is quite hard to even get to the computer because during all of my 10-3 shift, he comes in a noon forcing me to leave the desk and go stand next to the coffee machine until someone comes in. So sorry I'm dealing with a bit of a depression since being drugged and found unconscious on the street. None of the clients seemed to noticed my bad mood...
3. I was texting with the old owner that was apparently stealing, and he assumed i was texting him to be manipulated into stealing for him. I was actually texting him to say congrats on his new born baby, but, again, what ever you say...

So all of this was pretty funny to me, i really did not care about being fired, i was actually super glad. But the thing about New Tan is that there is no punch card and no other way for me to prove the hours that i worked, so he could very easily lie and say he fired me last week and not pay me for this week at all. So when he asked for his key back, i told him i would give it to him when i got my pay.

He lost his mind and grabbed my knapsack and started going through it. 
Big mistake. 
Since i don't really have a "home" right now, my knapsack has all of my important things and therefore is my home. So i went nuts and shoved him off his chair to grab my bag back and he tried to get it back, so i ran to get my coat and he grabbed me and my bag and threw it under the desk, i went to get it and he tried to sit on me. I threw him into the shelves and got my bag. He grabbed me by both arms and ran me backwards into the couch where he pinned me down and tried to tell me i was crazy. Then he goes over and locks the two of us and the poor girl who was taking over the night shift in the salon. 
As hostages.
And i told her to call the cops.
Because he didn't hit me with a closed fist, its not criminal and they can't do anything.

So i called Quebec's Norme du travail and made a complaint. They should get back to me soon with what to do now. Theres video evidence of this, lets hope he doesn't try to delete it. Anyways, i have a witness. 

So yeah...
Things are really good now...
I should have punched him in his stupid face. I would of been in more trouble than him though. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment