Wednesday 6 March 2013

MY 2013


Any day now, things will turn around.
I have faith in the universe to balance itself out and finally shine some light on all the darkness ive been living.
My 2013 has not been nearly as great s i had hoped it would be. 
But the depth of your struggle determines the height of your success.


MY 2013 is really taking a toll on me.
My job screwed me on the extra money i thought i was putting aside, it wasn't being put aside and i had to leave my Florida trip a week early to actually make it home.

Came home to find a new job, found one but its nothing great. Its income for the moment so i will bite my tongue and take what i can get.

Could no longer afford my apartment so i had to transfer the lease. i am currently living on my best friends couch in her 1 1/2.

The people renting my place chocked at the last minute and i had to come up with the first weeks rent while finding someone else to rent it out, finally the transfer was made. Few.

The school has blocked my account until i pay my school fees.

My credit card is over maxed out and collecting interest.

My phone line was frauded for two new phone lines and two new phones, and now my bill is sitting with 600$ of extra charges. i have to wait 72 hours for a manager to call me back.

And to top it all off, i coordinated an event for a friend of mine and I got drugged.
I blacked out and was found by police unconscious on the street with no coat, purse or ID.
I was rushed to the ER.
I woke up in the hospital, confused out of my mind.
The hospital never gave me my results, now i have to wait two weeks before finding out what exactly was in my system.


After all of this, i woke up this morning still feeling hopeful. 
I have no money, i have a bad cold from being in a snowbank for two hours and i don't know what i"m going to do about anything.
But i have friends and family that have stepped up and are taking amazing care of me.
I'm celebrating my 23rd birthday in a few weeks and my only wish
 is for something good to come out of all of this.
I need some sunshine. I'm not giving up.

Speak soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment