Monday 9 May 2011

In between Blondes


I am a natural blond, but I had my fair share of playing around in highschool. 
Some better than others I will say. 
But all fun to try out.


I colored my hair the first time in grade 8, i used some of my moms left over box of dye to do my ends. What a cool kid!
A look that I did a second time but bleaching the top half and making the underneath black.
Avril Lavigne was all the rage obviously!

In my last year oh highschool, I went crazy and the day 

before the first day back from summer break, I went red. RED!!
 Then it faded and I used pharmacy bleach...did not work...so I went with trusty brown.
The brown washed out to a somewhat blond, then I was doing glue in extensions, and purple or pink streaks. Interesting to say the least. A head full or crusty extension glue and one patch of purple...

Then got bored, and started working in a hair salon...which is where my pinup copper happened.

After the fading, it was brown again for a base, then highlighted to get myself back to blond.

And all that time, I will say...BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN! 
It's my natural, and I will always be happier hiding under my Goldy locks.


I had a lovely day with my mommy for mom day. 
Brunch was so good. you can view that on my twit pics.


It's quote time! Today's are from @TheDailyLove


What the Ego calls pain, the Heart calls growth! :) go through it!
What ppl say and what they mean are two different things. Angry ppl are just asking for love. Give it to them! 
Whatever u want to fix in someone else is a reflection of a part of u. accept them for who they are.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I find your hair actually looks pretty great in every colour! :)

    ReplyDelete