Wednesday 11 May 2011

I doodled!


I found a little stack of some doodles I did through-out the month. I will share them with you :)
The first one is a true story. I still only have that one new beauty mark!!
This is when I had to show Pug to Mufasa. He liked her!
 Pug went through a small time where she would puke in the studio every time we left... Turns out it's cause she ate a peach from the alley and the pit got stuck in her intestines and she even had surgery!
 Pug doesnt need a water bowl if the bowl's got water. Haha! Get it!?? This is how she drinks..I put a video on youtube!
 Spartan apples kick granny smith's ass. When they're in season..other wise Granny's got it goin on.
 The asian food place didn't understand poor Virginie's quebec accent. She's so sweet! We miss working with her for Annabelle! She just wanted the peanut sauce instead of soy! Thats all the ever wanted!!

Well thats all. And if my doodles didn't make you smile, maybe this screaming seal will?
I could watch this video on loop all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment