Sunday 8 May 2011

EVENTS EVENTS EVENTS


Here at the F514 studios, we decided it's time to crack down and get serious about putting out great content. So this whole week was absolutely bananas! Tuesday and Wednesday were double booked events for me and jammed with meetings and events for the Bauss. Thursday I went to boutique Mika to photograph they're current collection and Friday was all about catching up on emails and RSVP's and making content from the base camp, until it was time for No2's event.



These are some of my fav shots from the Naffem fur show.
 Neon pink Uggs and pink fur coats 

 Furry broaches and lavender leather gloves

 All of the items i saw were so beautiful, kind of creeped out by mass quantity of fur and leather. Just trying to not think about where it came from. 
After a few hours there, I was off to Laval to check out the Signature Diamonds store with all the glorious and shiny diamonds. Such a sucker for sparkly things!






 Kicked off Wednesday with Pretty Ballerina flat's. Caught up with a fellow blogger.  Here are my faves from Pretty Ballerina.




 The bridal collection, with real Swarovski crystals! 
 Second event for today was the Denis Gagnon store opening. Awesome stuff. It's underneath the art gallerie SoHo. Clothes, amazing artwork, friends and wine. Does anyone need anything else?


 Never got to introduce myself, but at least i got to chat with his sweet assistant Mathieu. Denis was the man that night! I don't doubt I'll meet him someday soon though.
 Denis explaining how he made his curtains (they were dresses that he deconstructed and sewed together)
 little fishies :)
 accessories made of elastic bands. Maybe i'll try to make some one day?



 makeup touch ups by the pro's!

Aren't I glamourous now? I'm gonna make a habit of not making ridiculous faces all the time. Or maybe I wont, and let my habit be my silly faces? I must put some humour in my day or else my head would explode.

You can look through all the albums on F514's facebook page.

To conclude this morning's post, a quote from my favorite author: Dr Wayne Dyer.

"The more you extend kindness to yourself, the more it will become your automatic response to others."

Happy Mother's day to all the mommies, but especially mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment