Thursday 20 September 2012

Thirsty Thursday Angels Night!!

So my girls from the restaurant and I decided we would have a designated night to troll men in montreal. The result is thirsty thursday angels night!! "angels" because we literally fit the look of the charlie's angels girls. It's pretty awesome to walk around as a blonde, red head and dark haired asian. First edition of thirsty thursdays was at Winnie's on crescent. 
We spent most of the night speaking of past relationships, current relationships, relationships that we saw on the rocks and love that we wish we had. The difference between single life and couple life and aspects of each "status" that we missed. Some of us missed the excitement of meeting someone new and flirting with a stranger, while others said they missed the comfort in a stable relationship and having someone to cuddle at night and share daily stories with.
Personally I love being single.
I've been in some kind of relationship for the last 7 years. And with only being 22, thats a lot of time to spend with someone else, and take care of them and their needs. Since being single, i only have time to spend on myself. I get to see friends i haven't seen in years, and i've started a new gym program that's going to get me in the best shape of my life. 
or at least I'm hoping.
I will admit though, i do find myself feeling pretty lonely at night. 
Night time is when i lay in bed and think about past relationships, and short term hook ups and try to figure out what i liked most about them, and what to look for in the right person for me. 
I think about where it went sour, when the passion died out, when one of us (or both) checked out mentally and gave up.

As much as i love my new found freedom, i think i would be open to trying out a new relationship. 
I met a couple of people that i would have seen going somewhere, but they were not on the same page.
I guess its just timing. 
I think i also want to find someone because i dont want to see like I'm waiting for a certain someone. But i guess if im trying to force something, thats why the universe refuses to put it in my path.
I guess i'll just have to wait and see what it Does have planned for me?
Like my get-up for thirsty thursday angels night?
Shoes: yellow- 19$
Nylons: pharmacy- 5$
Shorts: billabong- 35$
top: thrift store- 5$
my accessories were my moustache ring from Carol <3
love ring from le garage, DKNY watch and fake diamond studs 


No comments:

Post a Comment