Thursday 6 September 2012

Day one of Fashion event planning

Almost lost my cool today. I walked around my apartment in procrastination of getting the day started because i had such back to school gitters. 


I finished up some laundry, had a fruit smoothie and chatted with my roomie before she left for work and then i had no choice. I'm on my third week of my special fitness project in very short : get to the gym 4 days a week. i got in a super quick cardio yesterday so i had no choice to to bike and upper body today. But with all that was running through my mind, by the time i left the house i realized i wouldnt have time to make it back to my place to shower and get ready and then get back downtown to school so i was going to go to a friends place to get ready but then i had a huge bag of all my stuff and it just wasnt working. so by the time i made it all the way to my bixi station, i nearly lost my beans and started crying. so to spare myself from...myself... having a meltdown in public, i quickly turned around and went right back home to shower and take it easy. I allowed myself the day off of the gym in a special case of mental instability and took a full hour to shower and get ready with the help of my Maca supplements.

Got all fancied up in my first day back to school outfit.
 Super comfy spandex wolf shirt from Urban outfitters
 Showin off the webbie

Business in the front, party in the back, paired with a high waisted knee length skirt from 1861
 metallic rose earrings, winged eye liner and my webbie again.
open toe pumps in Aubergine

Got to school at 4, asked the office where my class was supposed to be, wrote it all down. Got my student opus card made and then met up with my girl Erin after her class and before mine. I had a super awesome wrap from the cafeteria and she calmed me down before class. 

My first class was incredible!!
Intro to fashion marketing. cannot wait to get started.
i was all worried for nothing.
day two of school post to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment