Monday 3 September 2012

I would be screwed without makeup and nice clothes

So today is Labor day, but leave it to me to forget and spend time getting ready to get my school ID done, only to show up at school and realize the doors are locked and theres no one in there.
I documented my ridiculous adventure of getting ready today. 
It really was an adventure.
SLEEPIN IN MY I DIG YOU DIG SHIRT. WHUT WHUT.
step one: Get out of bed and assess how bad the situation is.



Step Two: put on some of my favorite things and make something that looks nice. 
but not this...
This looks like a failed daisy duke hooker.


Step three: Give up and get back into bed to cry.


NO!!

Step three: Be one with my clothes, let the outfit chose me.


Step four: Make your face better. With lots of makeup.

*note: the pale pink lipstick lets everyone know i'm ready to give bj's at any time of day ;)


Step five: Madeon dance party break!


Step 5.5: Re-hydrate


Step six: Add heels and douchebag aviators to complete my look


And thats it. i was ready to drive to shcool and walk up to the front door, only to find out it was closed for labor day. 

Yey me!

final step: go back to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment