Sunday 12 August 2012

Outfit of the day


Today's agenda two important things:


1.Buy bicycle helmet and stop being a jerk. I was in a mini bike accident where a dude crossed the bike path and i had to through myself off my bike to avoid him. still hit him a bit but we both were pretty much untouched. so i told myself i was too lucky and should get a helmet. its been a month, but i finally got one!
2. bring cv to fave store. DONE! hope they call me/ i hope i get a new job. cant deal with the food service industry anymore. its draining me and i have such bad habits now :( eating cake at midnight when theres so much left over, then getting home at 2pm and eating again cause im starving and then sleeping on a full stomach. bad bad bad habits. must change jobs.

Now here's my little outfit for the day
 DYKN sea shell back ground watch. Bought at the Woodbury outlets a few weekends ago
Forever21 capris harem pants
Forever21jean looking sleeveless button up blouse
Style Exchange polka dot wedges. my favorite and most comfy shoes
 Le garage "love" ring. I love love.
Forever21 bling bling costume ring. so much fun to wear.
 ETC accessories from rue21 in the Plattsburgh mall, got wing shaped earrings.


So thats that. had a great start to the day. First day back at work went pretty well. Some out of town costumers that were fun to talk to. the rest were assholes as usual :)

1 comment: