Monday 18 June 2012

Single girl shenanigans


So my summer to do list has not quite commenced yet, but I've been up to no good this summer...
One of my items was to be Olivia Newton John, but what happened last night was more Julia Roberts in Pretty woman...



Typing this out right now, I'm getting flashbacks and i don't even believe what happened last night was real. It sounds like a movie.

At work last night, i was on bar with one of my best friends and we were running the show. The whole bar was surrounded by married men telling us they were going to pay for a trip to miami for their friends bachelor party, but not to tell their wives they were going.
The whole thing was slightly gross and creepy but men are men, and it would not be the first time I'm invited to take a plane trip somewhere secret. Obviously I'm not going to Miami, but who is it hurting if i play the game and let them fill the trip jar with 20's every five minutes.

The most insane part how ever is that i actually gave my number to this silver fox that was watching me from a far the whole night. he finally came up to talk to me and it was crazy how much chemistry was happening. I told him to call me later, and he waited outside of work for me and we were going to go for more drink, but we never made it to the terrace we were heading too, we got a room instead.

I don't even know who took over my body, but i went up with him.
I won't put in detail what happened but we covered all the bases...
and then i snuck out when he fell asleep...

I don't even know what went through my mind. I was a different person, but i kind of liked it. I liked being bad and i liked sneaking out and i like that i don't feel bad about it. I'm really just neutral. Probably because it did feel so much like an out of body experience that i don't feel the need to call him, or see him again, or any of the the old habit i would have had of getting attached.
This is all so new for me. If someone had told me 3 months ago i was going to be single and having one night stands with older men i would have laughed in their face. 
But thats the amazing thing about life, sometimes it catches you completely off guard and sends you some crazy experience.

I guess ill just see what happens from here. I don't know if I'm going to see him again, i don't know if I'm ever going to be in such a situation again, but all i know is that I'm taking things as they come, and going with the flow as my Pisces self does so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment