Saturday 19 May 2012

My Summer to do list

I have this wonderful feeling in my stomach that this summer is going to surpass the last. which i already know is going to be hard but i have some hope. i have a new circle of friends to explore and working two jobs has put my in a situation that i can take a little vacation time, so I'm going to try and put every day to good use.


1. Camping! i love being outdoors and camping somewhere gets number one on my to do list this summer. wether its on the island of montreal, somewhere in quebec, canada or the world. i know I'm going to have a blast.

2. Be Olivia Newton John and have a summer romance with a hot boy. Who i may have already met? I'm waiting right now to hear from him. Kind of nervous i might get stood up tonight, but there are plenty of good-looking boys in montreal. I have no worries.

3. Take a road trip. So far the plan is to make it to my friend Erin's place in BC so she can visit her family. Two birds with one stone!

4. Keep it local and go to LaRonde!! i haven't been in soooo long. My first summer in the city was spent doing so many things that i never got a chance to go last summer, so I'm going to try and get it in this time. Perhaps with said boy? we spoke about it last time, so we will see.

5. Get a couple of really awesome shoots it. I realized lately how much i miss modelling. I've been getting back into the best shape of my life since the break up, and I'm eating so good and working out four times a week. It's safe to admit i look good right now.

6. Tanya's cottage! i hate bugs and i already know I'm going to die over there but the idea of being out in the woods with no cellphone reception and a quiet lake just sounds too good to pass down.

7. Maybe my last item because i feel like it will be the hardest, take a plane somewhere!!! The last (well, and first) plane trip i took was to see family in florida and i really want to go back to visit. but i also want to get to go to cuba or something. like just a cute little trip, all inclusive but nothing fancy. just to say i went away. and also get really really tanned :)

So that's that i suppose. The things i really want to get done for the summer of 2012. After the summer, I'm going back to school. Ahh scary! but i know I'm going to have so much fun with that aswell. Time to catch up on some of my girly shows and pass the time until this boy calls me.

No comments:

Post a Comment