Monday 23 April 2012

I'm Baaaaaaack


Whaaaaa!
Good news! 
Tomorrow i will be picking up my laptop from the apple store :)
i will officially have my own laptop and i will be polluting your brains with my non-sense on a weekly basis! 

So i've been going over old posts to see whats new with me and how much things have or have no changed in my little life and it appears i was updating about once a month on my failing relationship and then it being good and the failing again.
Well, update to that: He dumped me. 
Hurray!

No not really though, i spent a full two weeks completely messed up out of my mind. I've taken on two full time jobs and spend any other free time at the gym to keep myself distracted from realizing how lonely i've become and so far it kind of worked... 
Until i lay in bed at night and become fully aware of how much i miss having arms around me.

It's now been a month. 
I've been single in Montreal for a full month. 
I have not been single in the last seven years.
Scary!
I had my first serious relationship at 15 years old and I went right into my last one, which we just celebrated my 22 birthday together. On which he got completely wasted and treated me like I had no importance to him what so ever... which also made me remember valentines day when we spent the most romantic dinner ive ever been on and then he drove me up to the lookout in Westmount and then randomly started smoking in the car with me? 

Talk about scrapping an amazing evening...

but i also remember last summer when he took me to a secret water fall and we laid and suntanned together. And I had the most amazing Christmas with him and his family. And for his birthday we had and had tea in a cafe and talked for three hours about what we wanted to do with our lives and how excited we were for the future.

I had so much fun with that boy and grew so much in this last year that i cant hate him for leaving me.
I severely dislike him at the moment, especially considering my facebook news feed is flooded with his new friendship updates being only girls... but i cant delete him.
I thought about it but i just cant.
I already feel like he's fallen off the face of the earth, if i didnt have his facebook updates every once in a while i would actually be concerned he vanished.

As of this weekend i finally feel like i'm ready to get my head back up.
I am in no way interested in dating right now though, the concept remains completely foreign to me.
I've been spending a lot of time with my girl friends and going to new places and meeting friends of friends and their friends, and more of their friends. I think that all i need right now, a big group of friends!
That way i will always have something to do and i can have a ton of fun this summer.

I'm also going back to school in september!
Four years out of any kind of learning institution, and ive signed myself up again.
I'm going to tackle my passion for event planning and hopefully start a career by the age of 24-25.
Good goal i think.
Anyways im so excited for my laptop to come home with me and i can get some new music and write more and maybe motivate myself to paint more often and just get my creative juice going!
I feel like a rocket thats about to explode!
WOAHHHH!

k, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment