Monday 21 November 2011

POSITIVITY


WEEEEEEE!!
okay okay okay!
 i've been in some serious dump lately but i've busted out of it! 


My boyfriend has been giving me some tough love. 
Some of it causing me to go on a crazy rampage of chasing him down my street =S.... 
but then i come to my senses and then i improve my communication skills and the relationship gets better.

I've been trying to figure out a good food regime for myself and i've been on a 
no bread
no pasta
no rice
no potato
"diet". And it hasn't done shit! 
i also googled a whole bunch of exercise routines and stuff and some of it is quite misleading so i kind of just went with the 20 minutes of cardio and then some specific muscle stuff and its kind of working but i've been doing that for a month and there is NO change in my body.
But, i've recently stumbled on a fantastic lady named Jenna Marbles.
I mainly love her because we both like to talk to animals in weird voices and say WEEEE!!

She has a lovely youtube channel that makes me laugh and keeps me positive. 
So positive in fact that i let my friend who showed me her page take a picture in a bikini.
And i will take a new photo every month to tract my hotness progress.
it took me about 30 minutes to work up to courage to look at the photo.

it was scary!

i'm scared. but im okay now, cause with my new VEGAN diet and H.I.I.T training program, 
i should be able to get this shit...on...lock?...down?...pop....
i wanted to say something cool but i don't know many cool things to say.

So yeah, i'm on day 3 of vegan. it's been super easy so far.

First day i went out for breakfast with my man and went for the
baked beans and fruit kebab plate.
i also had a orange juice based smoothie with strawberries and banana!
the banana wasn't ripe and it tasted like bitter garbage though =S

For lunch i went to one of my favorite little cafe's.
I got two little salads and a cran-apple-orange juice that i photographed with my newly discovered
INSTAGRAM APP!!!
Duhlish.

Dinner was some Basha. 
The falafel wrap with beet salad on the side.
so filling. woahsahjfserkjfnq34.

Snacks are usually dried cranberries or some mixed nuts.
i try and drink allot of tea now and more water.
i love tea, not so much the water.

Day two seemed effortless again.
A protein shake with Bio strawberries, unsweetened almond milk, gluten and sucralose free protein powder and apple berry greens.
(this was at like...1:30 pm)

then i worked out like a beast.

then i drove out of the city to go see my mommy :)
and mommy was ordering chinese food.
it was a little hard to not eat the delicious looking deep fried shit
so i went for
 Wonton soup,
 Veggie Chow Mein,
Steamed Veg.

Love all these things. Not hard to be vegan so far.
Today was easy again. another protein shake, some nuts, a falafel wrap, chamomile tea, the most bitchen salad ever with avocado, oranges, pan seared tofu sticks, little sprout things.
AH it was good.

I'm hoping my new diet lets me have more energy in the day because im tired of feeling tired all the time. I also really want to get my shape back.  i'm border line obsessed with it. Border line.
Especially when my photographer friend is over and we look through an old shoot we did together.
heres one of the newest shots she put up on her facebook
Damn right? 
That was me right at the beginning of summer with a bit of a tan and my really pretty hair.

but thats okay... I'll be back there soon enough!
and if not then i will save my money and hire a nutritionist/trainer and get my friggen body back.

but step 1: be positive and be healthy and it should work itself out.
I'm already feeling better. I feel like a new job is around the corner aswell.
Cause Bagels are assholes.
ASSHOLESSSSS. who give me one shift in 3 weeks.
cant pay my bills with one shift there bagels!?

anyways. ummmm oh yeah i also went on a lottery ticket rampage today!
bought 1, won 10$
Used that 10$ to buy more tickets
Won 8$
Used that 8$ to buy more tickets again
 Didn't win a penny with those last 3... man....

but thats okay cause i got the red Nicole by O.P.I Kardashian nail colors.
It looks awesome. Good job Kourt.

Good night lovers. Wish me good sleep. Havn't been too rested these last few nights =(





No comments:

Post a Comment