Wednesday 23 November 2011

Rogers wireless is an asshole and eating Vegan rules


How pretty is the view from my back gallery =)
Plus there was the first snow today and everything looks clean and magical!
 Soooooo literally the day after my last post, the one where i was going to be positive from now on,
 i got some friggen shitty news.
FRIGGEN.
SHITTY.
friggen shitty.

My mom calls me to tell me that a collection agency is after her for a rogers account i had from 4 1/2 years ago.
Long story short: i wanted the fancy pink LG querty phone, so my ex's family was like hey, you know what, all of our phone plans are about to expire, why dont i see if we can do something and we can all get new phones?

so i was like yeyy!! and they talked to some guy from the costco in pointe-claire and he said yeah yeah, because you're staying with rogers and getting a more expensive phone plan, ill just tranfer it over and theyre wont be a cancellation fee.

He lied.
He took the commition and
He also quit rogers that week.
Asshole.

So the next month i get two phone bills. I call rogers and some moron tells me to go in my original box and get the platic envelope and mail the phone and it will be cancelled. so i do it. and the next month i get another two bills. so i call back and tell them what i did and they're like.. "uhhhh...no..." and because i listened to the first idiot, they added up two bills for a phone i did not use for the two months (i had my new one) AND they threw on a cancellation fee of 300$. At the time, i had some paper work that was going to solve it all and i havnt heard from them in exactly 1 year. Until the other morning when they called my mom (who had her credit information on the account because i wasnt 18 yet). So balls on the walls, i told her FUCK IT, put it on your credit card and ill pay you back when i visit next. Those bastard sons of bitches at rogers fucked me in the butt hole. Hard and deep in the butt. I also left out the entire month that i was calling rogers to tell a new person every day my story, and NO ONE would do anything for me. I must have spoken to somewhere around 13 different people and not a single person could help me. they just wanted my money... and my butt hole.

Assholes.

But on the bright side, because i refuse to let this get me down,
i took the shitty tip i made today and went and bought a whole bunch of vegan food.
and now my fridge is pretty =)




and as a little pat on the back from the universe for keeping my chin up:

I found 10$ =D
I won the floor lottery!!
WEEEEEE!!

Okay then. It is wednesday which means i have to go catch up on my
gossip girl, 90210, Jenna Marbles and epic meal time.

I also have to go to the gym because its closed tomorrow and friday and i dont know why!!
NOOoooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment