Thursday 24 February 2011

Remembering Igloofest



It was a little while ago but i still see people walking around with their Igloofest hats. So i'm not totally random on doing a post of it now. Especially since i just found some awesome pictures of myself and friends partying it up!
Bunny, Robyn and I looked dashing in our crazy costumes. We got lots of compliments! Drunk Montrealers are so friendly :)







And then we went to Orange Julep for 2am Poutine. WHUT WHUUUTTT?!??
I drove up next to a car of two girls and stared at them with my signature Creep Face (below) and one of them saw me and laughed but then did not when i did it again at the next 3 red lights. HAHAhahah. Robyn almost puked she laughed so hard.

Sexy ;)
The bad angle and tired bags under my eyes really were the icing on the creep cake.
I'm going to watch Vampire Diaries. HECK YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment