Friday 25 February 2011

NYC Fashion week great moment #2


So basically I amaze myself sometimes. I like to relate myself to a super hero sometimes. Where I have my normal identity that my friends and family know me as, but then when it's time to work and 
get shit dun
 I become "LavenderBlond". Yes yes corny as hell but it really makes sense! 
I have all the confidence in the world and I'm super creative and I get super-fast thinking! 
All of this to say...
In NY we did not have the accreditation filed on time so we did not get media passes. But as Matty and I were sent to photograph street style of people going in and out of Milk Studio for THE BLONDES show(!!!) I was not about to let myself not see it. So i simply went in and told them my story and wouldn't you know it, they let us in!! 

I got to watch The Blondes fall runway show live.
Sitting with peeps like Jeanne Beker, Eve, Keri Hilson, Miss J Alexander, Jay Manuel, 
ANNA FRICKEN DELLO RUSSO... a bunch more


Homigad yu guys

and to top it off, i got to go backstage and take some up close pics of them holding the pin i just gave them. Best effin day. Best effin day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment