Monday 3 December 2012

I had a photo shoot!!

 ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS EVER IS TO MODEL.
and i got to be part of a photo shoot this sunday. it was so much fun! 
there were two photographers, a makeup artist, a hair stylist and a suit case of outfits to dress me.
and by outfits i mean lingerie.

The shoot was head shots and full body shots. Some lounging on the ground, but most standing poses.
I had such a blast. 
A few years ago i really wanted to be a model.
I was 20lbs lighter than i am now, and still the agency told me i was not quite thin enough.
So basically i said HA to that, and kept doing my thing.
I really believe in being healthy and fit.
I don't think its right for a girl to lose weight on purpose to try and be something they are not.
I am proud to be a fit girl.
This is my body, thank you for accepting it.
Cosmetics by the adorable Alexandra
Repping Shmink cosmetics.
Double set of false lashes. 
Loves me some falsies.
 
behind the scenes photog, and two main photographers. 
choosing the lighting.
 Outfit one: cream lace body suit by H&M, nude heels from F21.
 Outfit two: white lace bra and panty set from Urban outfitters
 Outfit three: white man's chemise with black booty shorts, black garter and black thigh highs

 Proud to say I was so comfortable in all the outfits. 
My boob popped out once and i just made a joke out of it. 
it was almost just women and they've got their own tits ya know. 
Looking forward to getting the retouched photos.
Have lovely evening.

Speak soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment